|Page (1) of 1 - 01/02/18||email article||print page|
3D Animation Market Is Anticipated To Reach USD 28.31 Billion Till 2025: Hexa Reports(January 02, 2018)
The Global 3D Animation Market is expected to reach USD 28.31 billion by 2025, according to a new report. Growing applications of animation in the media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, and education & academics industries is expected to drive the market significantly.
The creation of dynamic content and high-end visuals has enabled the biotech, medical devices, and pharmaceutical industries to exploit the benefits of 3D animation. Animation is being used for maximizing sales, as it enables providers to emphasize and focus on the benefits of products and services by delivering an engaging, educational, and entertaining experience to the viewers.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/3d-animation-market
The increasing use of 3D animation technologies is expected to influence the end-use industries positively. In case of medical science, 3D animation techniques are one of the most effective ways for communication as they display the human body in a polygonal form, which cannot be replicated using photography, sketch, and two-dimensional illustrations.
Traditionally concentrated in the developed countries, the 3D animation market has paved its way into the emerging countries such as India, China, and the Philippines owing to the increasing trend of outsourcing animation activities to these countries. In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share of the 3D animation market. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness robust growth throughout the forecast period.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/3d-animation-market/request-sample
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
• The 3D modeling segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share by 2025 and register an estimated CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period
• The visual effects segment was valued at around USD 2.1 billion in 2016, primarily attributed to the increased demand from the media & entertainment industry
• In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share and is anticipated to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period
• Asia Pacific is projected to emerge as the fastest growing market since there is a growing emphasis on producing local animated content apart from the outsourced assignments performed by regional firms
• The key players in the industry include Autodesk, Inc., Corel Corporation, Zco Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, NVIDIA Corporation, and NewTek, Inc.
Browse More Media Related Market Research Reports:
• Wireless In-Flight Entertainment (W-IFE) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -
• 3D CAD Software Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 -http://www.hexareports.com/report/3d-cad-software-market
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Email: [email protected]
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States
Related Keywords:Business,Manufacturing & Industry,Media & Communications,News & Current Affairs,Technology,